Seafront Villa KM132, Kamala, Phuket
4 Bedrooms, 8 Sleeps, 4 Bathrooms
Price: 900 $ - 3,450 $ ++ per night
Grand wooden doors open to stunning views of the sparkling Andaman Sea seen immediately in the entrance view point of this Villa. Follow the beautiful vista into the living area with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and moveable doors that usher in the cool, sea breeze. The unique outdoor living area with spectacular Patong Bay views, expansive patio space, and cushioned outdoor lounge area is ideal for events or a romantic sunset wedding.Read more
Located on the end of the elite Millionaires Mile, this Villa offers luxurious surroundings and a secluded exclusivity. The striking jade colored living area wall with shimmering golden tiles immediately brings a level of tropical refinement to the comfortably appointed room. Sliding glass doors open to the gentle tropical breeze and showcases the warm, inviting waters of the Andaman Sea and the twinkling lights of nighttime Patong. Each of the four bright, airy bedrooms boasts oversized glass windows and large ocean facing private balconies.
The cool, clear waters of the 20-m infinity edge pool blend harmoniously with the sparkling waters of Patong Bay, while cushioned loungers offer a place to soak in the tropical sun. For a moment of private tranquility, descend down the beautifully lit wooden stairs to the peaceful garden sala surrounded by tall trees and lush greenery.
Retreat out of the sun and into the pool adjacent entertainment room to play a friendly game of foosball or catch the latest blockbuster. Villa-wide surround sound allows guests to enjoy the full experience of music and movies. Indulge in a refreshing yoga session with the villa’s concierge yoga instructor, followed by a soothing soak in any of the rooms’ tubs. A restorative sunset mediation session is sure to sooth any stress and worry away.
The fully fitted kitchen is any chef’s dream and is ideally placed next to the outdoor living and events area. Local restaurants are a must try and the villa is only a short drive from the bustling beachside Patong. Browse through local shops or spend the day on the pristine beaches of Kamala. The villa’s concierge team can help arrange day trips, scuba outings, yacht tours and more.
- This spacious living space is designed for ultimate relaxation and gatherings to accommodate every guest at the villa. Equipped with several sofas and chairs, this room is surrounded by movable windows that can be opened to experience the sea breeze and the sound of waves crashing into the oceanfront rocks. Guests frequently will use this as a room to relax, read or discuss among family and friends.
Pool and Patio
- This 20 square meter infinity pool has outstanding views overlooking Patong Bay and Paradise beach. Located on the bottom floor, this pool area provides both sunny areas for tanning and also many shaded areas to relax.
- Directly beside the pool area, is the outdoor dining area, where guests can enjoy a barbeque lunch/dinner for all villa guests interested in an outdoor experience.
Master Bedroom Suite
- The master suite provides arguably one of the best views of the Andaman Sea in all of Phuket as guests can overlook the gorgeous colors of the sky at dusk and the bright lights of Patong at night. This suite provides a large balcony and outdoor furniture for all guests to relax and enjoy the view throughout the day and night.
- This bedroom is equipped with an ensuite bathroom with a large soaking bathtub, walk-in closet and a large King sized bed. Guests can enjoy the room enclosed with air conditioning or open all of the doors to sleep to the sounds of the waves in the ocean with a sea breeze.
Guest Suite 1
- This is the highest bedroom at the villa, making it the most attractive view of the Patong Bay to capture the bright lights at night. This guest suite provides an ensuite bathroom so guests can have their own hope right in the bedroom itself. As a result of this suite’s location, guests will only have to take one flight of stairs up to the fitness and meditation room located on the top floor over the villa.
Guest Suite 2
- Nestled in in the middle of Guest Suites 2 and 4, this bedroom is situated on the entrance level of the villa making it the most accessible bedroom with only a short walk to the stairs leading into the main villa. Guests can also choose to take the other set of stairs down for a more naturist path that leads directly into the pool area. This suite is also equipped with an ensuite bathroom and outstanding views with outdoor patio furniture.
Guest Suite 3
- This suite is located directly below Guest Suite 2 and only requires a short down one flight of stairs to the pool and outdoor dining area. Along with an ensuite bathroom, the villa also has outdoor furniture which provides a little more of a secluded view for guests.
Entertainment & Media
- Located directly next to the pool area at the villa, the Media and Entertainment room is equipped with a cable television and a sofa to accommodate all of the villa guests comfortably. Like the Living Room, the large doors can open up to provide a nice sea breeze or still be connected to the guests in the pool area.
- Guests may also choose to be a little bit more interactive and challenge friends and family to a game of foosball or table tennis. Most guests commonly spend time in groups as it is very cooperative and a gathering area for all types of travellers.
Outdoor Living Area
- One of the most unique features of this villa is the outdoor living space and this is what makes the villa a marquee property to host weddings and events. At night, with the villa entirely lit up, making the property totally enchanting.
Kitchen / Dining
- Overlooking the Andaman sea, the Kitchen may also opens its doors up to the open area to accommodate several guests. Just walking out the door, the patio is an attractive way for guests to coordinate small events or weddings as there is a lot of space to host a number of guests. This villa truly is a remarkable way to host events and we look forward to helping.
- Beside the infinity pool is an outdoor dining area where guests can enjoy lunch or dinner at enjoying the outdoor feel of the sea. This area is equipped with a barbeque for accommodate different types of dining to put something on the grill. This area also has a separate sitting area for guests to enjoy some wine after they eat.
Yoga & Meditation Room
- Guests at the villa may choose to do a yoga retreat of sorts, which is why the villa provides this room as a yoga and fitness area. Guests interested in having a place to do yoga can easily arrange with the concierge a yoga instructor to visit the villa for private lessons. Cold towels and water are also provided in the fridge for our guests.
- As the room is designed to be a spacious area, guest may choose to also use this as a relaxation and meditation area while enjoying the sunset and colors of the sky as dusk arrives.
- Guests can approach the outdoor sala by taking a set of beautifully lit stairway into an entrance surrounded by tall trees and shrubs to spend private time relaxing. Our staff can also provide guests with drinks and small snacks for you to enjoy silence at its finest. The sala is neatly lit up with spotlights and truly is a unique area to spend as the sun goes down.
- Phang Nga and Phi Phi Island day trips
- Scuba diving
- Deep sea fishing
- Sea canoeing
- Elephant jungle trekking
- Go karting
- Mini golf
- Jet skiing
- Phuket Aquarium
- Phuket Zoo
- Phuket Fantasea
- Surfing in Summer season
- Splash water park
From Phuket International Airport, the Villa is only a 40 minute ride on the highway and a country road past a couple of villages teeming with activities and open fields.
|Phuket Town||40 minutes|
|Central Shopping||35 minutes|
|Golf Courses||30 minutes|
|Surin Beach||30 minutes|
|Nai Thon Beach||55 minutes|
|Boat Lagoon||55 minutes|
|Yacht Haven||50 minutes|
EVENTS & WEDDINGS
This villa is an ideal location for small events, weddings and many other special occasions. As the villa comfortably sleeps 8, the Villa and grounds can comfortably accommodate 40-100 people. The Villa provides an idyllic, sumptuous yet intimate location for any event. There may be further restrictions in the event of weddings and events to help preserve the integrity of the villa. These are discussed in the villas terms and conditions.
The villa is also perfect for photo shoots and international catalog photography. Its unique position and style make it a photographers dream environment as the villa provides incredible light and settings for a memorable picture perfect shot.Read less
|28 Sep 2018 - 7 Oct 2018||1,180 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|8 Oct 2018 - 31 Oct 2018||1,050 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|1 Nov 2018 - 13 Dec 2018||1,180 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|14 Dec 2018 - 20 Dec 2018||1,400 $ ++||N/A||N/A||5 nights|
|21 Dec 2018 - 12 Jan 2019||3,450 $ ++||N/A||N/A||10 nights|
|13 Jan 2019 - 2 Mar 2019||1,400 $ ++||N/A||N/A||5 nights|
|3 Mar 2019 - 28 Mar 2019||1,180 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|29 Mar 2019 - 22 Apr 2019||1,400 $ ++||N/A||N/A||5 nights|
|23 Apr 2019 - 30 Jun 2019||1,050 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|1 Jul 2019 - 31 Aug 2019||1,180 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|1 Sep 2019 - 27 Sep 2019||1,050 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|28 Sep 2018 - 7 Oct 2018||990 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|8 Oct 2018 - 31 Oct 2018||900 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|1 Nov 2018 - 13 Dec 2018||990 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|14 Dec 2018 - 20 Dec 2018||1,200 $ ++||N/A||N/A||5 nights|
|21 Dec 2018 - 12 Jan 2019||3,450 $ ++||N/A||N/A||10 nights|
|13 Jan 2019 - 2 Mar 2019||1,200 $ ++||N/A||N/A||5 nights|
|3 Mar 2019 - 28 Mar 2019||990 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|29 Mar 2019 - 22 Apr 2019||1,200 $ ++||N/A||N/A||5 nights|
|23 Apr 2019 - 30 Jun 2019||900 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|1 Jul 2019 - 31 Aug 2019||990 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|1 Sep 2019 - 27 Sep 2019||900 $ ++||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
Tax and Service: 17.7% - Final rates will be confirmed upon booking request.
For Chinese New Year and Easter, there is a minimum stay of 5 nights.
Refundable Security Deposit: 2,500 USD
Check-In Time: 3:00pm / Check-Out Time: 12:00pm (midday)
Wedding Fee (up to 50 guests): 3,000 USD
Wedding Fee (up to 100 guests): 4,000 USD
Wedding Refundable Security Deposit: 6,000 USD
No Smoking Inside / No Pets Allowed.
Lower rates available for fewer rooms used.
- ● 2,000sqm Area
- ● 15m Private Swimming Pool
- ● Outdoor Terrace with Lounge Area
- ● Yoga and Meditation Fitness Room
- ● Garden Sala Pavilion
- ● Entertainment Room with Cable TV
- ● Fully Equipped Indoor Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- ● Indoor Dining Area for 8
- ● Outdoor Dining for 8
- ● BBQ
- ● Private Car Park for 2 Cars
- ● Air-Conditioning
- ● Ceiling Fans
- ● High Speed Internet
- ● WiFi Access
- ● Sound System
- ● Table Tennis
- ● Fussball Table
- ● 6-8 Sunbed Loungers
- ● Massage Bed for Two
- ● Wine Cooler
- ● Security Deposit Box in Master Bedroom
- ● Hair-Dryers in all Bathrooms
- ● First-Aid Kit
- ● Villa Manager
- ● Full-time Concierge
- ● Personal Gourmet Chef
- ● Two Maids
- ● Daily Housekeeping
- ● Gated community with 24hr Security
- ● Special Events up to 100 people
- ● Private Yoga Lessons
- ● Laundry Service
- ● Car Hire
- ● Airport Transfer
- ●We will visit you at the villa (usually the day after arrival), to make sure you are having a pleasant stay and to address any arising matters.
- ●We offer a free concierge service to cater to all your specific needs, such as arranging quality tours and activities, as well as ensuring smooth communication.
- ●We can arrange airport transfer by luxury mini van.