Pool Villa LY38, Layan, Phuket
5 Bedrooms, 10 Sleeps, 4 Bathrooms
Price: 590 $ - 2,200 $ per night
Set in a private secure estate surrounded by lush tropical gardens, this luxury villa offers five bedrooms with plenty of space to relax around its 20m swimming pool in a calm and peaceful atmosphere, only 1 km from the pristine Layan Beach. The villa harmoniously blends the green gardens with the luxuriously appointed interiors, making it the ideal property for family gatherings, weddings and events.Read more
The center piece of the property is the long 20 by 5 meters infinity swimming pool, lined with a large fully-furnished wooden sun-deck, surrounded by the luxuriant tropical garden. An outdoor sala pavilion also provides a nice shade, next to the large 10-person Jacuzzi tub, which can be enjoyed with full privacy. The large interiors offer spacious living areas, tastefully decorated with asian antiques contrasting with the colorful paintings of Christian Develter. The five well-appointed bedrooms provide comfortable accommodation for 10 people, and the upstairs master bedroom is perfect for romantic stays with its two-person terrazzo bathtub and private bathroom overlooking the swimming pool.
The location of this villa is perfect for a peaceful family retreat, and the proximity to the quiet Layan beach allows you to enjoy Phuket's tropical country-side in total privacy and safety, as the villa is part of a gated estate with 24hr manned security. While set in a quiet area, the villa remains within easy reach of Phuket's best golf courses, beach-clubs and five-star resort facilities, all within a 20-min drive from the villa.
A sense of majesty ensues from the moment you arrive at Villa Samakee. Entering through its oversized teak front doors is to step inside another world; a true tropical escape. A long stretch of glimmering blue meets you on arrival: the 20 by 5-metre infinity pool, where life in the villa revolves.
The spacious wooden pool deck offers a divine choice of spots to catch the sun's rays, while a lovely outdoor sala provides a shaded lounge area just a hop away from the 10-person jacuzzi. Towering fan palms and a rich variety of tropical garden plants create a vivid green landscape and a natural border that keep the villa ultra private and secure.
Inside, a remarkable collection of art and antiques from traditional Thai temple spires to ancient Buddha statues to bright whimsical paintings, including several depicting Asian archetypes by Belgian artist Christian Develter, add character and colour throughout the villa.
A large living room with a gorgeous vaulted timber ceiling and two walls that open completely to the outdoors offers a nice spot for reading or enjoying a cosy chat with the family. The well-equipped Home Theatre is a colourful, fun space for children and adults alike while a private study leading to a garden patio provides a quiet retreat. A formal dining room set in front of the superbly fitted out western kitchen has seating for 16.
The villa manager, chef, maid and concierge service ensure that every need is taken care of efficiently and with utmost professionalism and care. Enjoy a full range of services on offer, from poolside massages to babysitting to booking a round of golf.
Total Land Area: 1.15 rai (1846 sq. meters)
Total Indoor Area: 517 sq. meters
Total Covered Outdoor Area: 45 sq. meters
Total Outdoor Area: 353 sq. meters
Pool: 100 sq. meters
Master Bedroom 1
- Pool view, balcony, fan, aircon, luxury king bed (180w x 200w) with duvet and pillows, chaise lounge chair, walk-in closet, 42” flat screen TV/DVD, landline telephone, en suite bathroom with spacious soaker tub, dual vanities, separate shower and toilet, mini-bar, kettle, and safety deposit box.
- Pool view, deck, fan, aircon, luxury king bed (180w x 200w) with duvet and pillows, two wingback chairs, desk and chair, walk-in closet, TV/DVD player, mini-bar, landline telephone, en suite bathroom with dual vanities, separate shower and toilet, kettle, and safety deposit box.
- Garden view, deck, fan, aircon, luxury twin beds (110w x 200w) , daybed, his/hers closet, TV/DVD player, landline telephone, en suite bathroom with dual vanities, separate shower and toilet, mini-bar, kettle, and safety deposit box.
- Garden view, private deck, fan, aircon, luxury twin beds (180w x 200w) that can be converted to one king sized bed, generous closet space, desk and chair, TV/DVD player, landline telephone, mini-bar, kettle, safety deposit box, and en suite bathroom shared with Bedroom 5 with dual vanities, separate shower and toilet.
- Garden view, fan, aircon, luxury twin beds (110w x 200w) with duvets and pillows, daybed, generous closet space, TV/DVD player, mini-bar, landline telephone, safety deposit box, and en suite bathroom shared with Bedroom 4 with dual vanities, separate shower and toilet.
- Complete western kitchen with pool view, bar/breakfast nook with seating for two, kitchen table with seating for four, landline telephone, microwave, aircon, fridge/freezer plus 2-door fridge/freezer, double sink, and toaster.
- Pool view, aircon, dining room table with seating for 16 people.
- Panoramic pool view, aircon and fan, sectional sofa with comfortable seating for 16, BOSE surround-sound speakers and landline telephone.
- 42-inch flat screen TV, with DVD player and DVD library, CD player and CD library, landline phone, and BOSE surround-sound stereo, and comfortable seating for 6+
- Desk and chair, fax/copier/scanner, landline phone, library of books, sectional couch, and expansive private garden patio with seating for six
Pool Lounge Area
- 12 sun beds, 3 love seats, 10-person jacuzzi, BBQ area with BBQ and kitchenette, speakers, and outdoor shower.
- Pool view, with coffee table and four wicker armchairs, plus a settee with seating for 8+ additional people.
Events and Weddings
This luxury villa offers a picture-postcard setting for a wedding, event or special occasion. Its bright spaces and stunning Thai contemporary design provide a dramatic backdrop, while modern features including a Bose sound system and lighting control make it easy to set the right mood.
Enclosed in a walled garden within a private estate, events held at this villa are infused with a uniquely intimate ambiance in total harmony with nature.
The villa is located in the secured Layan Estate with high walls and dense foliage giving it complete privacy from neighbouring villas within the estate. Set away from the busy tourist areas, the villa has a feel of total seclusion yet it is easy to access Phuket's superb west-coast beaches and many of the island's finest dining, shopping and leisure attractions. Just two kilometres away is the world-renowned Banyan Tree spa, the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, and a wonderful range of dining and shopping choices in and around the Laguna resort complex on Bang Tao Beach. The peaceful powder-sand Layan Beach, one kilometre west, retains an idyllic, sleepy feel with traditional longtail fishing boats gliding in and out of the estuary behind it. Shopping centres, nightlife entertainment, international hospitals, more golf courses, marinas and other leisure facilities all are found within a 15- to 20-minute drive. The villa is a 25-minute drive south of Phuket International Airport.
How to get there
When you leave the airport, go south on the main highway for about 5 kilometres, until you reach the light where you can take the first exit to Surin. Get in the right-hand lane and turn right. Follow the road until it makes a sharp 90-degree turn to the left. At that point, turn right towards Laguna. Follow the road for 3.7 kilometres until you reach the main gate for Layan Estates. Tell them you are staying in Villa D. Go straight up the hill, and the villa is the third driveway on your right.Read less
|22 Apr 2017 - 20 Oct 2017||845 $||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|21 Oct 2017 - 15 Dec 2017||1,100 $||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|16 Dec 2017 - 9 Jan 2018||2,200 $||N/A||N/A||7 nights|
|10 Jan 2018 - 21 Apr 2018||1,250 $||N/A||N/A||7 nights|
|22 Apr 2017 - 20 Oct 2017||590 $||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|21 Oct 2017 - 15 Dec 2017||750 $||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
|16 Dec 2017 - 9 Jan 2018||2,200 $||N/A||N/A||7 nights|
|10 Jan 2018 - 21 Apr 2018||850 $||N/A||N/A||3 nights|
Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge. Final rates will be confirmed upon booking request.
The villa prefers to be at five bedroom rates, but can negotiate smaller groups.
Chinese New Year and Easter: Minimum Stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Security Deposit: 2,500 USD
Check-In Time: 3pm / Check-Out Time: 12pm (noon)
Wedding Event Fee: 1,500 USD (max 25 guests)
Wedding Refundable Security Deposit: 6,000 USD
- ● 1,846sqm Area
- ● 20x5m Swimming Pool
- ● Indoor Kitchen
- ● Fully Equipped Office Room
- ● 2x2m Jacuzzi
- ● Air-Conditioning
- ● High Speed Internet
- ● WiFi Access
- ● Full-Villa Bose Sound System
- ● DVD Player
- ● Equipped Kitchen
- ● Baby Cot
- ● High Chair
- ● Safety Box
- ● Satellite TV / Cable
- ● DVD and Bedroom TVs
- ● 42" Home Theater Living Room TV
- ● 12 Sunbed Loungers
- ● Ceiling Fans
- ● Fully Furnished
- ● Thai Personal Chef
- ● Villa Manager
- ● Live-In Villa Staff
- ● Nanny Service
- ● Car and Driver
- ● Laundry Service
- ● In-Villa Massage
- ● Excursion
- ●We will visit you at the villa (usually the day after arrival), to make sure you are having a pleasant stay and to address any arising matters.
- ●We offer a free concierge service to cater to all your specific needs, such as arranging quality tours and activities, as well as ensuring smooth communication.
- ●We can arrange airport transfer by luxury mini van.